7-day Travel & Surf Volunteering Package
Sand Boarding & Quad Biking
Experience the exhilarating fun of Sandboarding and on 4-wheeled Quad Bike adrenaline machines for the ultimate fun down the Atlantis Dunes, just outside of Cape Town, up the beautiful West Coast of South Africa. An awe inspiring setting for an amazing experience.
Airport pick up (Please note if you arrive prior to a Sunday, there will be fee charged per day payable on arrival).
Orientation and full safety briefing which includes a walking tour of the city of Cape Town.
Introduction to your volunteer placement, after that volunteer work commences.
Sand Boarding & Quad Biking.
Sand boarding & Quad biking
You will be picked up by a Sandboard instructor and taken to the Atlantis Sand Dunes just 45 minutes out of Cape Town.
You get a quick safety briefing before you’re shown the basics of Sand Boarding
Then the fun begins! . . . cruising and carving at speed down steep sand dunes!
+ US $75 Registration Fee
Included in the tour
- Airport pick up and your volunteer placement
- 24/7 EMERGENCY support
- Qualified tour guide
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at DTR accommodation
- Transport in quality vehicles with air conditioning and good music (to get psyched)
- Friendly, qualified instructors to help you have the most fun – safely
- Light snacks and refreshments
- All the equipment you need, and entrance fees to the Atlantis Dunes
- A dedicated Gazebo for our crew (for some much needed shade)
- All surfing equipment will be provided
What’s NOT Included:
- Visa Application
- Travel Insurance
- End of program departure arrangement (accommodation and transport to the airport
- All items of a personal nature
Bookings & Availability
Select the days you want to book for on the calendar below (red blocks are already full so be quick!) and then complete the form in order to start your booking process. One of our friendly booking agents will be in touch to complete your booking.
NOTE: This program starts on Sundays so please be sure to select your 7 days starting on a Sunday and ending the following Saturday.
If you have any questions before you make your booking, please contact us using this form or alternatively the live chat bot on the bottom right of this screen.